Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Mayors intern (MYEP) corner....


Meet Paola!
"Hi, my name is Paola. I am a recent Westhill graduate and the new mayor’s youth employment intern at the DSSD! I’ve made lots of new connections in the office; everyone is so kind and welcoming. Being a business student, I am excited to get my feet wet in the world of marketing and business development. Over the past week, I have been working on gathering data for events like ARTWALK which was a huge success, lots of people left positive feedback. I’ve also been able to sit in meetings for the annual Alive@Five concert series, where I am getting a behind-the-scenes look of the event. On Wednesday I was able to take a field trip to West Hartford with my supervisor and learn about retail development in other communities. Needless to say, I am looking forward to the next month with the DSSD!"



Stay tuned for the next Intern corner.

No comments:

Find our Advertisers in the annual Stamford Downtown Directory

2019-2020 GUIDE

Check out these special menus from Stamford Tables

Parking in Stamford Downtown

Stamford Downtown Demographics

Stamford Downtown Signal Box Brochure

Stamford Downtown Event info

Check out our full Calendar for more events - click here
Sign up for email blasts - click here