Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Monday, March 10, 2014
|What is St. Patrick's Day?|
Friday, March 7, 2014
Today is the day!
JustGive.org - Make a Donation to YMCA of Stamford:
JustGive.org-Make a Donation to Ballet School of Stamford
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Tigin Irish Pub – St Patrick’s Day season | Stamford Downtown - This is the place!: "Tigín (pronounced ta-geen and is Irish for “small cottage”) Irish Pub was the first Irish pub to be designed and constructed in Ireland and shipped and installed in Stamford. Tigín is distinguished by its genuine Irish hospitality, quality of its pints and craic (pronounced ‘crack’, a uniquely Irish form of fun). Tigín has been voted ‘Best Of’ by a number of local and national publications. Tigín is an official US Soccer bar. Get more information by visiting www.tiginirishpub.com/stamford and Facebook page or by following @tiginstamford on Twitter and following the hashtag #stpatricksday2014"
See all we have to offer for St Pats Day 2014...
- Super Paddy’s Day Pub Quiz with Quizmaster Mel, Tuesday, March 11, 8 p.m. – Extra spins of the wheel for a chance to win 4 VIP passes to Paddy’s day –Special prizes and fun for all. No entry fee. New teams welcome.
- Guinness Pint Glass Engraving Event, Thursday, March 13 from 6 p.m. - The Irish Band plays inside at 9 p.m. No cover.
- Leary Foundation Guest Bartender Event, Friday, March 14 from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. – Guest firefighters will be behind the bar pouring pints to benefit The Leary Foundation.
- Super Sunday, Saturday, March 15 – Doors open early for European sports, including English Premier League soccer and live music with Super Hero at 10 p.m. No cover.
- Stamford Police Dept Benefit, Sunday, March 16 - Doors open early for English Premier League soccer featuring Manchester United v Liverpool and Spurs v Arsenal. Heated tent opens at 2pm. No cover but generous tips welcome!
- St Patricks Day, Monday, March 17 – Doors open at 9am. Limited Menu Live music all day in our heated tent as well as Irish dancers from Anam Cara. Live music 2pm-Midnight Last Hoorah, Cray & Dempsey. $10 cover charge and 21+ over starts at 1 p.m.
Parking in Stamford Downtown
Notes about listing an event:
This blog is intended only for entertainment purposes. Users read and comment at their own risk. Stamford Downtown Special Services (DSSD) owns all copyrights to the contents of this blog, and copying or distributing such contents prior written permission is prohibited. DSSD assumes no liability whatsoever for anything that occurs because of information or opinion obtained from this blog. Nothing published herein is intended to harm the reputation of any member of the community. DSSD reserves the right to post or remove information or inappropriate comments.
Pennies for Playgrounds to Benefit Sandy Ground: Where Angels Play Foundation - Back in December we told you about an amazing project in the works for our area. It came about in the wake of devastating natural disasters and a horrible...4 hours ago
Half Full Hosts Monster Jenga Tournament w/ Prizes - Think you’re good…think you’re the best? Put you and a partner to the test! Yup yup, the Half Full March Madness Jenga Tournament is nearly at hand! Th...6 hours ago
Free Travel Photography Seminar at Stamford Italian Center, Brought To you by Camera Wholesalers,Thursday September 12 @ 7:30PM - Learn about the ins and outs of travel photography from expert David H. Wells. David’s work has been featured in one-person exhibits at Brown University...6 months ago