Friday, August 9, 2013

Our last Summer Intern...Final update by Rebeccah....


Intern update by 

Rebeccah 
8/5/13
    My experience at Stamford Downtown has given me the opportunity to work on notable projects that are displayed all around Stamford. Helping put together Restaurant Weeks was a great experience. Putting together the concierge book and making phone calls helped me with my communication skills. Being a part of this family has enabled me to grow as an individual in the working world. Not only was I able to work at Alive at 5 and Jazz up July, but I was lucky enough to get to meet several artists that performed, making it feel as though I wasn’t working at all. I am so thankful for having such great mentors that guided me every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better internship this summer.



(editor's note: We will miss you - Best of luck to Rebeccah at school next year!  Thanks for your help!)

No comments:

Find our Advertisers in the annual Stamford Downtown Directory

2019-2020 GUIDE

Check out these special menus from Stamford Tables

Parking in Stamford Downtown

Stamford Downtown Demographics

Stamford Downtown Signal Box Brochure

Stamford Downtown Event info

Check out our full Calendar for more events - click here
Sign up for email blasts - click here