TO PERFORM IN COLUMBUS PARK on JUNE 21, 2012
Alive @ Five on the Heineken Light
Stage in partnership with Stamford Town Center, Reckson and BevMax kicks off with Los Lonely Boys sponsored by First Niagara on Thursday, June 21 in Columbus Park in Stamford Downtown. The Concert begins at 5pm..
Alive @ Five on the Heineken Light Stage in partnership with Stamford Town
Center, Reckson and BevMax is produced by Stamford Downtown and the City of Stamford.
Additional sponsors include The Advocate, Agora Spa, Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, Crystal Rock,
Event Management, Inc., First Niagara, Frank Mercede & Sons, Happyhaha Photography, Hilton Stamford Hotel, Hotel Zero Degrees, NBCUniversal, Sheraton Stamford Hotel, Simply Signs, Skytop Lodge, Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa, and 95.9 The Fox, Star 99.9, 107.1 The Peak radio stations and Columbus Park Merchants including: 84 Park, Bar Q, Black Bear Saloon, Bobby Valentine’s Sports Gallery Café, Columbus Park Trattoria, Curley’s Diner, Fin II Japanese Restaurant, Kujaku Japanese Restaurant, Layla’s Falafel, The Original Pappa’s Pizza, Patrizia’s of Stamford and Tiernan’s Bar & Restaurant.
Our Food Court includes: Jenna Marie’s Deli, KOSH, Melt Mobile, Remo’s Brick Oven Pizza Company and Volta Gelateria Creperia.
Things you should know before you go!
• NEW THIS YEAR: No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors! Everyone must. Enter through single main entrance located on Main Street just east of Clark and
Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
• You must be 21 and older to get into the concert area after 7 pm. Hands will be marked for under 21. Under 21 cannot leave and re-enter. If you are under 21 and arrive before 7pm,
you are welcome to stay for the entire concert, but you cannot leave and re-enter.
• Photo I.D. is required. Passports and Out of State IDs require a Second Form of Photo I.D. with Date of Birth.
• $10.00 fee to attend the Alive@Five Festival.
• Children aged 12 and under are free, but must enter before 7pm and cannot leave and
• Restricted Items: Attendees cannot enter with bicycles, coolers, chairs, bicycles, weapons, Containers of any kind, liquid, alcohol, pets, video cameras or tape recorders. Backpacks and large bags are subject to police search. Please leave them at home.
Alive@Five is a seven week series. For more information on each concert evening please
visit www.stamford-downtown.com or call 203-348-5285.
Talent Photographs can be downloaded from Media Fire at link below:
Stamford Downtown Special Services District
Alive @ 5 Summer Concert Series 2012 Schedule
Thursday Evenings, June 21 through August 2
5:00pm in Columbus Park, Stamford Downtown
Los Lonely Boys
Sponsored by First Niagara
Second Street Saints
G. Love & Special Sauce
Creedence Clearwater Revisited
Sponsored by Frank Mercede & Sons
All Banged Up
Hot Chelle Rae
Sponsored by Reckson
Eytan & The Embassy
My Pet Dragon
Sponsored by Stamford Marriott, Hilton Stamford &
Sheraton Stamford Hotel
Sponsored by NBCUniversal & Skytop Lodge
Frank Viele & The Manhattan Project
LOS LONELY BOYS
Sponsored by First Niagara
The Texican Rock n’ Roll trio of brothers debuted in 2003 with the multi-chart gold single “Heaven,” for which they won a Grammy and sold millions of albums. After proving themselves as one of the most stunning and wonderful musical success stories of the last decade, the group is now carving out their legend with their fourth studio album Rockpango. http://www.loslonelyboys.com/
A Fresh-Latin-Party-Rock band combining reggae, ska and funk. Influenced by bands like Sublime, Bob Marley and Santana, PANA!’s live performances are filled with energy and party tunes with messages of love, social consciousness, and living life positively.
SECOND STREET SAINTS, winner of Stamford Downtown’s Bandapalooza Battle of the Bands, will begin the evening on June 21. Second Street Saints was named Best Band in The Hartford Advocate’s “Grand Band Slam” competition in 2011. The band combines their effortless, sunny pop hooks with feel-good messages that provide a sonic tapestry for you to drift away upon. www.facebook.com/Secondstreetsaints