Friday, January 23, 2009

Zody, hurry.


Yesterday, I dined out for lunch at Zody Cafe. And it seems like I have been dining out a lot lately, and I have. Lucky me. Mostly because I have been super lucky to be able to experience most of what makes the downtown so cool, which is the abundance of eateries that Stamford Downtown has to offer. With such a great selection of restaurants, I could go to a different one all month long. Well, back to Zody. Catch it while you can, cause rumor has it is that it will be changing soon. I don't have details, but right now, Zody Cafe is cooking up some great American and Italian dishes. To start, I had the Eggplant Rollatini. Really cheesy and good. For my main dish, I ordered the special of the day, Cavatelli with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli. Again, just right. I was with a group of 8 people, and most of them ordered Specialty Salads, which they loved. Even with a big table, the waiter keep the food comin. You know I like to people-watch, so I was thrilled to be seated next to the window. However, it was a little chilly, especially with our sub zero weather these days, but was bearable. Zody Cafe will be saying farewell before Valentine's Day, so make sure you don't miss it!

No comments:

Find our Advertisers in the annual Stamford Downtown Directory

2019-2020 GUIDE

Check out these special menus from Stamford Tables

Parking in Stamford Downtown

Stamford Downtown Demographics

Stamford Downtown Signal Box Brochure

Stamford Downtown Event info

Check out our full Calendar for more events - click here
Sign up for email blasts - click here